Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 19. august 2014

Models Own swatch spam: Deep Purple, Purple Imperial, Purple Mystique and Purple Passion

Here you have 4 purple polishes from Models Own, 3 of them are however retired/discontinued:
Deep Purple is a retired duochrome blackened purple with a shift to lighter purple and a hint of a dark teal leaning green. It is very opaque in 1 coat, but this is 2 without a top coat.

Purple Imperial:
Purple Imperial is still available; it comes from the Kaleidoscope collection. It’s a mid purple with a very shiny, kind of metallic finish. This is 2 coats, no top coat.

Purple Mystique:
Purple Mystique is a retired dark royal purple shimmer, maybe not unique, but always very pretty. It is very opaque in 1 coat, but this is 2 without a top coat.

Purple Passion:
Purple Passion is a retired red toned magenta leaning purple with a semi matte rubber finish. 2 coats would be enough for normal use, but this is 3 coats without a top coat.
So, do you like these - do you own any of them yourself..?

26 kommentarer:

  1. My favourite is the first purple :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I too love how mysterious it is, I'm glad you like it!

      Slet
  2. Purple Imperial and Purple Passion... Purple Mystique looks well too. The first one is pretty but too dark for me to get the 1st place.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like them all, but i see what you mean!

      Slet
  3. These are all very nice purples! I really like Deep Purple and Purple Mystique the best :-D

    SvarSlet
  4. Gorgeous purples! :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Very pretty. I particularly like how Deep Purple and Purple Passion look on you.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so glad you like them - also on me :)

      Slet
  6. Uh, it's been ages since I wore a Models Own last. Perhaps it's time again soon :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Perhaps you should, it is a lovely brand!

      Slet
  7. Beautiful colours and my favourite is Purple Passion :)

    SvarSlet
  8. Ah Purple Passion does it for me

    SvarSlet
  9. All of Them is very pretty love the purpel the most

    SvarSlet
  10. They're all very pretty colors. I especially like Purple Imperial... the finish is just gorgeous! :D

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
  11. The first one is my fav! And as always, perfect shades are retired :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is very unique - yes, too bad, isn't it!

      Slet
  12. My favourite would be Purple Mystique :-)

    SvarSlet
  13. i vote for purple mystique, that one is really gorgeous :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is very pretty, I'm glad you like it!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...