Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 3. august 2014

An Italian Polish Fairy paid me a visit :) - and other nail mail in July

This Sunday I have a third post to share with you :)
Thursday the mail man brought me a parcel from Italy - and I was very, very happy to see a well known name as the sender, my friend Tatjana - also known as Tanja from Raggio di Luna Nails!
If you don't know her blog, you should pay it a visit, Tanja makes a lot of beautiful nail art!


Let's have a closer look:
Oh the polish fairy looked at my wishlist and got me these lovely Kiko polishes: 340 Light Blue, 525 Metallic Pastel Blue and 526 Mint - aren't they lovely, and isn't she just sweet?

The pastel yellow Maybelline Lookout Lemon was also on my wish list, but the polish fairy also decided to challenge me a bit and sent (left) Kiko 435 Venom Teal (Laser Lacquer), a duochrome shifting between teal and purple, but mostly teal, a color I do not feel comfortable about wearing. But let's see, I will of course swatch it and show it on the blog ;) Another not favorite color is grey, and the charcoal grey with blue hints from the Denim collection, Kiko 466 French Charcoal is just that. But this one is a keeper for sure, it has a matte finish and it's quite unique - so thanks a lot dear Tanja for challenging me - that's the way to broaden your taste!!
And thank you so much for these beauties - I was not expecting anything in return - but I am very grateful and happy <3

July has been a fantastic rain of polishes for me, I might even have gone a bit overboard :D - click on the photos to enlarge them...
July 3rd

July 8th

July 10th

July 11th - a lovely swap with Denise :)
July 19th

July 21th

July 24th

July 29th

July 31th

Yes, I know - that's a lot - but over the next months I will be able to show you some very cool nail polishes!
And sooner or later you will meet them in my endless row of "The Never Ending Haul Story"....

33 kommentarer:

  1. Such a magnificent haul! :D

    SvarSlet
  2. OMG! :D What a haul! *thumbs up*

    SvarSlet
  3. Wow, that's a polish galore and I love it.

    SvarSlet
  4. Oooooh, I'm so jealous about the Secret Agent collection :D

    SvarSlet
  5. wow the pastels Tanja sent you are gorgeous, and also I really like how the Venom Teal looks in the bottle :) you are right, getting friendly mails like this one is a great way to explore new out-of-your-comfort-zone colors!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, she picked some really lovely pastels - and it is indeed a great way to get out of your comfort zone :)

      Slet
  6. Ah, you've jumped on the Elevation hype :D That can be an interesting fairy tale :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I have 11 Elevation polishes - I just haven't show them all yet ;)

      Slet
  7. Ooolala, that's a lot! I'm drooling especially over the holos :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL *wiping away the drool* - they are gorgeous, aren't they ;)

      Slet
  8. Such an amazing haul! Tatjana was really sweet and sent you great polishes. The kiko charcoal polish has a gorgeous finish and I think that it will be perfect as base for one of your floral manicure, and it's also great for stamping

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are so right, Tatjana is the best <3

      Slet
  9. Wow that's a nice haul! :-O Jaw dropping. :-D

    Such lovely polishes from Tatjana too - the Kikos - wow!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is - even to me LOL
      I love those Kiko's, they are beautiful!

      Slet
  10. Yes, wow! ♥ So many pretty polishes! Fun to see what you got on each day.

    SvarSlet
  11. Well, I'm far away from being a fairy, but I am very happy that you like those nail polishes that I sent you.. :-) And, I see that July brought you so many real beauties, lot of holo beauties! :-) I'm looking forward to see your swatches, those Secret Agent nail polishes seem very interesting, but a lot of others too... :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. In my mind you are ;)
      It was quite an overwhelming month - but fantastic!!

      Slet
  12. Maria when i can visit your house :D
    Love them and I would like to see Venom Teal :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Anytime - and it could be fun if you came - honestly!!

      Slet
  13. Perfect, know I know what I shouldn't buy for you on this month while I'll be traveling for lacquers :D

    SvarSlet
  14. OMG I'm drooling over all the beautiful bottles you're showing here!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. OK, now I wiped the screen, please drool on :D
      They are really gorgeous all of them!!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...