Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 8. august 2014

Darling Diva Rose Diamond - Diamond collection 2013

Darling Diva Rose Diamond is from the Diamond collection 2013.
It’s a beautiful magenta-orchid kind of pink with a pretty semi-strong scattered holo. The formula is somewhat thick and didn't go on as evenly as I like, and the more I worked the more brush strokes I got. It also dries fast, so that adds to the problem. 
But I managed and was happy after two coats with one coat of Seche Vite. I might however add a few drops of thinner before I use it again. It is very pigmented, and one coat might be enough, it dries with a semi matte finish, so in my world a top coat is a must to enhance the holo. I very much enjoyed wearing it, the holo gives that fire trapped inside, very beautiful! 
I bought it from Edgy Polish - but it’s sold out and is not being restocked. 

18 kommentarer:

  1. I do like this one. It's a very pretty colour and I just love the holo effect too :-)

    I cannot imagine how a holo would look semi-matte. Yah for the top coat :-)

    SvarSlet
  2. I like it especially on the third pic :) You know I like such shades a lot and holos too so I just have to like it - sorry to hear about its formula.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Ah well, it wasn't all that bad, and it turned out OK :)

      Slet
  3. It's a shame that it isn't being restocked, 'cause it's really pretty :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Another lovely holo. I especially like how it looks in the second picture at the base of your index finger.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, the subtle holo shows really well there!

      Slet
  5. pretty! seems like you have a lot of gorgeous holo polish :D

    SvarSlet
  6. Sooo elegant shade! Ok, I will always love holo lacquers, so, you know :D

    SvarSlet
  7. It looks so nice! :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...