Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 24. august 2014

Maybelline Lookout Lemon 22 and Mint For Life 615

In this post I have two of the Maybelline Superstay polishes!
The brush is super wide, and I prefer a smaller brush, but apart from that the formula is lovely with a really good self leveling ability and the finish is super shiny!

The first I got from my dear friend Tanja from Raggio di Luna, see all the polishes she gave me right HERE, she knows I love pastel yellow, thanks a lot Tanja <3

Lookout Lemon 22:
Maybelline Lookout Lemon 22 is a pretty and delicate pastel yellow cream. This is 3 coats without a top coat.

Mint For Life 615:
Maybelline Mint For Life 615 is a delicate and beautiful pastel mint cream, slightly blue toned. This is 2 coats without a top coat.
Do you like these subtle pastels?

15 kommentarer:

  1. I have Mint For Life.... and I have also Lookout Lemon, can you believe? ;-) :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are both beautiful and they look good on your nails... and your nails are getting longer and longer! :-)

      Slet
    2. I lost my nail file LOL (just kidding)
      I know you have the Lookout Lemon, I remember how happy I was to see your swatches :)

      Slet
  2. They both look really nice. And great on yours nails :-D

    SvarSlet
  3. Both of them look so beautiful :)

    SvarSlet
  4. i love this kind of colors, i'd take them both :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...