Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 11. august 2014

Femme Fatale Cosmetics Apothecary swatches

The next 4 mornings I have 4 of the lighter shades from Femme Fatale: Apothecary, Falling GlacierShadeling and Ethereum.
I believe they all were released this spring. I have fallen in love with this brand because of their unique and interesting polishes, and I have previously shown a few. Use the search function or scroll down to the "Brand" section on the right...

This is Apothecary:
Femme Fatale Cosmetics Apothecary is a sea green subtle holo with gold flakies. The holo is medium strength in the sun, slightly visible in low indoor and artificial light – but the pretty flakies are visible all the time! This is 2 very easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like this sea green beauty?

31 kommentarer:

  1. Pretty :) No wonder you are impressed.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is - but I'm impressed in general, I have so many favorites from Femme Fatale!

      Slet
  2. Well, that's what I like. A Holo with flakes or glitter, so all the time you have something to look at.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  3. wow, really wow *.*
    i so need some mint holo :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You absolutely so do LOL, I' glad you like it!

      Slet
  4. I love it! Blue was my favorite color as a kid!
    You gained a GFC follower!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, I'm happy you like it!
      And very welcome to my blog - I love your avatar, I love cats :)

      Slet
  5. Loving it Maria - it's a pretty colour :-D

    SvarSlet
  6. Very interesting. Flakies give it that truly special look.

    SvarSlet
  7. This shade is so pretty! Very interesting polish.

    SvarSlet
  8. It's really a sea green beauty :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. I like the colour a lot. I'm not a fan of the gold flakies in it, but that's just me :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I know you aren't a gold fan - but we cannot like all colors ;)

      Slet
  10. Oh my, what a pretty shade!! I love sea green/minty shades like this, and the holo makes it even more stunning. :)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed it is - and yes, the elements in this one makes it even more special!

      Slet
  11. OK I love also this one. I better stop checking your swatches :-P

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I hope you don't hahaha - and I'm glad you like it!!

      Slet
  12. Oh dear Lord, that's heaven! Isn't it? *_______________*

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...