Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 26. august 2014

Emily de Molly Living After Midnight swatches

Emily de Molly Living After Midnight is a red-toned purple with an amazing rainbow, in low light it is more of a grape purple. It’s magnificent in the sun, and it shows holo even in normal indoor daylight, and OMG I love it on the nails…
This is two easy coats, it dries with a shiny finish, but I added Seche Vite for these photos.
Do you like this one as much as I do..?
I bought it from Norway Nails, use the code MARIA10 to get a 10% discount.

30 kommentarer:

  1. So beautiful polish, fell in love with it!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like it - and it really is difficult not to love :)

      Slet
  2. I like it, sexy shade. You have sun! *jealous* ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Actually this is not a very recent review - so grey weather here too ;)

      Slet
  3. Wow, that's super stunning.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  4. Oh, just my shade of purple holo. And rainbow is amazing. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous.

    SvarSlet
  5. Stunning! It's so beautiful. I wouldn't mind having this in my stash :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I truly hope you get it - it's beyond amazing!

      Slet
  6. Like it? I don't like it, I LOVE it! Looks amazing - really wonderful. I'm glad I've got my water ready for this one ;-) Hehe!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Pheww, glad to be of service - was it the right temperature :D

      Slet
  7. this one will well do even before midnight *.*

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...