Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 12. august 2014

Julie G swatches: Cabana Boy, Fairytale and Gelato in Venice

In this post I have three random Julie G polishes to show you.

Cabana Boy:
Cabana Boy is a bright and strong blue cream in the same range as Nails Inc. Baker Street. You easily can get away with one rich coat, but this is 2 coats with a top coat.

Fairytale:
Fairytale is a pretty lilac cream, very opaque in one coat, but this is 2 easy coats (good dry time) with a top coat.

Gelato in Venice:
Gelato in Venice is a beautiful mint cream, very opaque in one coat, but this is 2 easy coats (good dry time) with a top coat.
Do you like them?

24 kommentarer:

  1. All such lovely and delicate colours :-) Cabana Boy is my favourite :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, but for me Gelato in Venice is a close second :)

      Slet
  2. The same like in Ananka's case - Cabana Boy is my pick :)

    SvarSlet
  3. I haven't had a gelato in Venice, although I did get one in Florence and it was a letdown. This Gelato in Venice, however, looks gorgeous.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha, you are too funny - I'm sorry to hear about the let down in Florence - and happy that you like my ice cream :)

      Slet
  4. Loving these! Beautiful swatches:)

    SvarSlet
  5. I love the blue one especially. That is really nice on the eyes :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, that's actually a very good way of describing it - it's both vivid and calm...

      Slet
  6. I love creme polishes and these are so creamy!!! Love that last one, pretty shade!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yhey are indeed very petty, and yes, I like the mint very much too!!

      Slet
  7. this time i vote (unanimously, right) for cabana boy :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - of course, so yes, the winner is - tadaaa: Cabana Boy ;)

      Slet
  8. i would really like a gelato in venice, in both ways :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha - me too, should we meet by the ice cone stand :D

      Slet
  9. I love Cabana Boy the most ^_^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It looks it has the majority of the votes LOL

      Slet
  10. Gelato in Venice! It is the prettiest, IMHO :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...