Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 11. august 2014

El Corazon Prisma 423/37 and 423/29 swatches

El Corazon Active Bio-gel Prisma 423/37 is a pretty, faded jeans blue with a sapphire blue sheen and a subtle holo. It’s opaque in one coat, but this is two easy coats without a top coat.

El Corazon Active Bio-gel Prisma 423/29:
El Corazon Active Bio-gel Prisma 423/29 is a bottle/forest green with a subtle holo, perfect for fall. It’s opaque in one coat, but this is two easy coats without a top coat. This one was sent for me to review from Hypnotic Polish, when I shopped last week!
What do you think of these subtle holos - and what's your favorite?

You can buy them and a lot of other interesting brands, including a lot of indies, from Hypnotic Polish. The owner Maria (what a pretty name, right? ;) is very sweet and helpful!

32 kommentarer:

  1. Oh these are both interesting colours. I really like the blue :-) I've seen this brand around and they make some stunning polishes :-)

    SvarSlet
  2. I prefer the color of the blue polish but the green one has such a special color ;) Hard to say which one is prettier! ;)

    SvarSlet
  3. the blue one just so amazing!! love it so much!!

    SvarSlet
  4. A very nice name...West Side Story said it best..."I just met a girl named Maria...say it loud and it's (forgot the rest of the line, sorry), say it soft and it's almost like praying...Maria" *ha, ha*
    LOVING the blue! The green is really nice, but that blue is adorable (hmmm, can a nail polish be called adorable?).

    And please those nails are incredible! You must put in a lot of hard work to keep them so long and healthy - jealous! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, being named Maria I of course know it - you can see the lyrics here:
      http://www.metrolyrics.com/maria-lyrics-westside-story.html
      Aww, thanks a lot :)

      Slet
  5. I like both of them, very, very much... of course, the blue one stole my heart :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Of course the blue stole your heart, it is such a beautiful blue!

      Slet
  6. I love El Corazon's polishes as a rule - these two included :)

    SvarSlet
  7. Lovely colours especially the blue

    SvarSlet
  8. They're both beautiful, but the blue is especially so! I love how it's a soft blue that's still vibrant, and the holo's very pretty. :)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I thinks that's what I like so much in the blue!!

      Slet
  9. There is one of those El Corazon Prisms on my list for the next order, but I'm not yet 100% sure. ;o)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, it's interesting to see how it ends!

      Slet
  10. Love ELCorazon so much :-) Pretty colors, must have!! Especially the blue one!

    SvarSlet
  11. wow, they're both gorgeous *.*

    SvarSlet
  12. I didn't knew El Corazon made holos! They areboth very interesting ^^

    SvarSlet
  13. They are indeed - not super strong but pretty!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...