Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 4. august 2014

Lilypad Lacquer Golden Garnet

Lilypad Lacquer Golden Garnet is a gorgeous garnet magenta leaning red packed with golden shimmers and as it turns out also scattered holographic micro glitter. So in indoor light it looks like a pretty garnet-magenta with golden shimmer, a bit “safe”. But then you go into the sun – and wham, your socks are knocked off, any micro movement of your fingers starts a light show - seriously…
It is from the Show Me Some Sparkle collection, fall 2013. This is 2 coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like Golden Garnet?
I bought this from Norway Nails - if you use the  code MARIA10, you get a 10% discount.

23 kommentarer:

  1. Very very very pretty! Something I'd wear with pleasure :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Very nice, very nice. I love berry-ish shades.

    SvarSlet
  3. This one is spectacular. I really like it. Such a pretty colour and a lovely holo :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are right, it really is spectacular!

      Slet
  4. sooo gorgeous!! it comes out really beautiful :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Wow, amazing nail polish! :)

    SvarSlet
  6. I'm just asking myself, why I don't have any Lilypad Lacquers ;o)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That is definitely a really. really good question ;)

      Slet
  7. Aaaaaah, it's so pretty *-*

    SvarSlet
  8. Wow, that's amazing. I love that colour! :)

    SvarSlet
  9. The holo glitter makes this polish very special. Like!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I agree with that, it makes it stand out!

      Slet
  10. It looks very rich and very pretty :-)

    SvarSlet
  11. I don't know why - maybe cause it's august - but it makes me think of Christmas - LOL

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - a bit early, but it is sparkly and kind of red :D

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...