Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 12. august 2014

Favorite brands - and Facebook

A quick extra post this Tuesday!!
Yesterday I launched a new page in the top menu, I called it “FAVORITE BRANDS”, maybe not the perfect name because there are a LOT of OTHER very well known brands that I love to bits even if they aren't listed on that page!!
On the new page you will mostly meet indies and a few others, that I think deserves some extra attention... 
You can see all my polishes in my STASH LIST – also in the top menu – and if I have swatched polishes from a particular brand, you will find them in the "Brand" section on the right hand menu...
I have been thinking of making such a list quite a while, but I'm not sure if it's of any use to anyone else than myself :D
So have a look and tell me what you think?
Is it easy enough to see which ones have been swatched...?

Next up is my Facebook page connected to the blog, I would love to have more "Likes"...
At the moment I have 92 - so if you like my blog and are on Facebook, please give me a like!
to make it easy, you can do it right here below - or in the right hand menu!


13 kommentarer:

  1. I like your blog. I love your pretty handpainted manicures.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so very much Cindi, I'm so happy to hear that!

      Slet
  2. Denne kommentar er fjernet af forfatteren.

    SvarSlet
  3. Okay, found it. ;) Liked your Facebook page.

    Lotte

    SvarSlet
  4. Nice idea - I think it's very easy to tell which you have swatched in the Fav Brands section :-)

    I've got a list of my collection online with links to the posts - I initially did it for my benefit so I didn't repurchase anything! I had to make it very simple HTML so my old phone could handle the website! It does get a few page hits each month - mainly me when I'm out and about hehe! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like it - and that it easy enough to see...
      I have had my spreadsheet public for a very long time (2 years or so I think), this is supposed to be seen as a different kind of list or tool - but how useful it is to others, that's what I would love to know LOL

      Slet
    2. I must confess when you posted about the Favourite Brands here, this is the first time I checked your "Stash List" page because you mentioned it in this post. I don't think I would have check it otherwise.

      A lot of other bloggers have a similar type of thing (stash, collections etc.) and I usually don't read them! I'm more likely to click the "Labels" or "Brands" tags at the side there to search for the brand of polish -->

      I know for a long time, I didn't make my collection/stash list public on my blogs or even my official site - but my husband talked me into linking to it - he said there was not harm in having it there! I guess he's right! :-)

      Slet
    3. Yes, I know, I probably do the same - but looking for something within a brand can be tiresome through labels and brands - then my list is quicker :)
      Yes a public stash list also is useful if someone else wants to buy something for you!!

      Slet
  5. Wow, that's a lot of favourites! ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL I'm afraid so ;)
      But do you find the list useful in any way?

      Slet
  6. Your stash list is very important for me, right now :D
    Sorry I can't like your FB page, I'm not on FB :(

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. YAY - thank you so much :)
      And I know, not problem :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...