Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 10. august 2014

Chanel Rodeo Drive 277, Robertson Boulevard coll. summer 2008 swatches

Chanel Rodeo Drive 277 is from the Robertson Boulevard coll. summer 2008: Melrose 267, Rodeo Drive 277, L.A.Sunrise 287 and L.A. Sunset 297 – the collection was released to celebrate the store opening on Robertson Boulevard - click on the names to see the others!
Rodeo Drive is an absolutely gorgeous deep lilac with a beautiful subtle silver shimmer – my clear favorite from this collection – and one of my favorite Chanel polishes… This is two easy coats with a wonderful formula and without a top coat… 
I love it so much - how about you?

31 kommentarer:

  1. This is a gorgeous shade and it suits you perfectly. No wonder it is one of your favourites.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - I'm glad you also like it!

      Slet
  2. Perfect colour with a perfect shimmer! I can see why it is one of your favourites :-)

    SvarSlet
  3. Such a lilac suits you so well! This is a lovely shade!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so glad you like it - and thank you so much!

      Slet
  4. Rodeo Drive is my type of purple. I like such purples and darker shades of purple, not the light ones.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is a gorgeous shade - unfortunately very difficult to find - and even to pay for...

      Slet
  5. I wish i could keep my nails that long but they brake easily. Very nice colour :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I kind of enjoy this length, let's see how long I manage to keep them like this...
      I'm so glad you like i!!

      Slet
  6. Svar
    1. I thought you might, it is super pretty!

      Slet
  7. OMG <3<3<3<3 I hope I can finde it :) such an aaaaaaamazing colour
    xoxo

    SvarSlet
  8. It's easy to see why you love it. It's gorgeous! :)

    SvarSlet
  9. I love seeing vintage polishes. Thanks for sharing this rare one!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. If you click on the Chanel swatches page in the top menu, you will see a lot :)
      I'm so glad you liked it!

      Slet
  10. This is such a beautiful colour! Love the uniqueness and the shimmer! Looks so pretty on you too!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is all of that, I'm so glad you like it - and thanks a lot!

      Slet
  11. Wow, what I beautiful colour. Love this one.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  12. Oooh just my colour, love this one. :-)

    SvarSlet
  13. Gorgeous swatches!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...