Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 31. august 2014

Chanel Cobra 91 swatches - vintage

Chanel Cobra 91 – was released earlier than 2002 – do you know when?
Cobra looks dark purple in the bottle, but it’s all the gorgeous purple shimmer that shows off. On the nail it’s almost black to look at in low light – but OHHH in the sun, it’s stunning!
This is two easy coats, super dry time – and look at that shine even without a top coat.
I love Cobra - how about you..?

28 kommentarer:

  1. What an amazing shade! it looks gorgeous on you!

    SvarSlet
  2. This is just lovely. Very unusual shade, but just to my liking.

    SvarSlet
  3. Love it but just wish it was a tiny bit lighter! The darkness overrules the gorgeous shimmer I think!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are right about that - but mmm, I still love it LOL

      Slet
  4. So beautiful and it's remind me of Taboo :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Taboo has more shimmer/flakies and is a bit more blue toned I think...
      But both are gorgeous!

      Slet
  5. It really does have a gorgeous shimmer! It is so lovely :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. It looks great in the sun. Pretty. In the shade it's too dark for me.

    SvarSlet
  7. A bit on the dark side but a nice shimmer to it

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are right about that, but the shimmer makes it stand out!

      Slet
  8. gorgeous color, love this type :D

    SvarSlet
  9. That's one of the few Chanels I envy you a little bit ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I know - it is worth being envious over ;)

      Slet
  10. Oh, this one is so rich and beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet
  11. wow wow wow! Love that shade!

    SvarSlet
  12. It looks absolutely amazing! :)

    SvarSlet
  13. Dark and vampy and great for autumn, I think :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, that's why I have been saving the swatches for now :)

      Slet
  14. never heard of it, but it is soooo beautiful

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...