Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 20. august 2016

Black Dahlia Lacquer Holo Oleander swatches


It is beautiful - but a bit too dusty for my liking...
Black Dahlia Lacquer Holo Oleander is from the Aloha collection. It’s a slightly dusky purple holo packed with green, pink, purple, blue, red and orange holo micro glitters.
Do you like this slight dusty purple holo?


I bought it from Pretty Polish!

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

14 kommentarer:

  1. I definitely do, I think it looks great!

    SvarSlet
  2. Very pretty, I do! It's unique, I haven't seen anything like this one.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are right - not a very usual kind of purple at all!

      Slet
  3. I love dusky shades, this one seems like a dream! :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. It is gorgeous and sparkly. And dusty. :D
    I know it is not your cup of tea, but it looks gorgeous on you.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - but it's your cup of tea, I know :D
      Thank you so much!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...