Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 20. august 2016

Chanel Magnetique - Copper Magnet 95 swatches


Chanel Magnetique – Copper Magnet 95 is another old Chanel, but I don’t know how old. It’s a Made in USA version, I am pretty sure it also comes in a Made in France version. It is not a magnetic polish, they weren’t invented back then ;)
It’s a brown-toned copper metallic with a gorgeous coppery-golden shimmer. You see it in two coats.
What do you think..?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

12 kommentarer:

  1. The name definitely had me fooled into believing it was a magnetic polish, which surprised me because I had never heard that Chanel had done any of those :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - yes, I thought it would bring some confusion :)

      Slet
  2. That's a real beauty! I don't like copper in general, but this shade is quite nice, especially for autumn! Have a nice evening and cuddles to L & L ;-*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm not a super fan of it to be honest LOL
      But I'm happy to have it in my collection!
      L&L sends cuddles back :)

      Slet
  3. Me gusta me parece muy original, al principio creí que era de imán jejeje

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - yes, the name is slightly confusing ;)

      Slet
  4. i dont know wath i feel about this one,,,i kinda like it,and its pretty on you=)

    SvarSlet
  5. Beautiful color but I'm pretty sure it would look awful on me as my skin demands cool tones. You can definitely pull it off though, it looks really nice! Just wondering, since it's a metallic, would you be able to stamp with it?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot - I do however not feel comfortable wearing it.
      I doubt it would stamp, it's not well pigmented...

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...