Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 7. august 2016

Black Dahlia Lacquer Blue Ginger swatches


Black Dahlia Lacquer Blue Ginger is a gorgeous blue holo with a super strong effect also visible in indoor light settings. It is fairly opaque in one coat, but you see it in two with a coat of Seche Vite.
I love it - what do you think?
It's the first Black Dahlia Lacquer I'm showing on the blog, but not the last. I bought them from Pretty Polish!

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

20 kommentarer:

  1. That is a very pleasant shade, I like it :)

    SvarSlet
  2. What a beautiful color and finish!

    SvarSlet
  3. So intense and beautiful :) I really should try Black Dahlia too. I loved the bottleshots you showed before, too.

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think you should, and the bottles are very unique!

      Slet
  4. It's a beautiful colour, anything that reminds me of a pool is a+

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - that is right, I also love pool colors!

      Slet
  5. Really strong and really beautiful! Sometimes I wonder how I would survive a day with this kind of nail polish on my nails - I would be tempted to look at my nails watch it all the day long... :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahahaha, it can be distracting, I agree!

      Slet
  6. Very strong effect and a pretty color!

    SvarSlet
  7. Simply divine! I would never like to take it off from my nails! <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...