Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 14. august 2016

Foster Kittens update


As mentioned on the blog on July 19 - I said yes to fostering two kittens (the two mostly white boys), when my vet asked, they were around 5-6 weeks...
But those of you follow me on Instagram knows that two suddenly became 5 when three grey 4-5 week old kittens were brought in for euthanizing two days later, two girls and one boy (with the white spot on his forehead).
So I have been a bit busy :D

I have taken a ton of photos and videos with my phone, and chosen a few to show you, so not the same quality as normal, but I hope the cuteness factor helps ;)

First the photos:
A sleepy bunch...

Findus accepts the kittens well, as long as they do not expect him to play with them :D

Just hanging out...

Two lovely boys <3

Brotherly love...

My husband gets a lot of attention when he cooks :D

A slight difference in size ;)

And a few of the videos:

Waking up - cuddling and mutually grooming - this is a super sweet video <3

When some of them is waking up before the others, it's fun to tease the still sleeping kittens :D

The kittens love to play around and on this huge stone teddy :D

Two of the kittens work together, and at some point our 3-legged Mons (who used to be a foster kitten here) gets a scare :D

Drinking from a BIIIG bowl like the big cats is so much more fun - and it tastes waaayyy better, I'm sure :D
  
To see all the kitten videos (I upload almost daily) go to my Foster kittens 2016 folder on Youtube, please subscribe to my channel...

The lightest grey girl and her brother - and possibly the white with grey striped spots) are spoken for - the rest is up for adoption, well maaaaybe not the darkest grey girl :D *shhh don't tell anyone, my husband least of all*

I hope you enjoyed this non-nail polish related post ;)
Otherwise you might like the PINK polish I showed this morning, click HERE!

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

20 kommentarer:

  1. oh i love cats o kittens=)i have one old cat!=)she is 16 years old..

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That's a cat in her best age - I love older cats, they are so wise and you understand each other so well <3

      Slet
  2. They are so cute! I would be tempted to keep them all :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is indeed tempting - but not when I ask he older cats ;)

      Slet
  3. They are adorable and I love that kitchen posse around your husband while cooking. They look hopeful. :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha hopeful maybe - not that they get anything - but I think they are very helpful :D

      Slet
  4. Oh they are so adorable! I'm so glad that your vet is so sweet and compassionate and that these kittens have gotten such a nice fosterhome:)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, our vet is truly amazing <3
      Thanks a lot :)

      Slet
  5. You might know I am not really a "cat" kinda girl... but I have to say that they are lovely! And your heart is huge <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I do - once I weren't either, but today I choose cat over dog at all times ;)
      And yes - they are lovely!

      Slet
  6. They are very cute :-) I love the photo "My husband gets a lot of attention when he cooks" :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - they never get anything - but still it's so interesting :D

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...