Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 2. august 2016

Colors by Lllarowe I'll Be At The Lake and A Galaxy Far, Far Away swatches


Today I have swatches of Colors by Llarowe, I'll Be At The Lake and A Galaxy Far, Far Away - they are the Polish of the Month from July and August.

July:
Colors by Llarowe I’ll Be At The Lake is the POTM (polish of the month) July 2016. It’s a shimmery bright blue metallic base loaded with aqua shimmer and pink to purple shifting shimmer, really unique. You see it in two with a coat of Seche Vite.

August:
Colors by Llarowe A Galaxy Far, Far Away is he POTM (polish of the month) August 2016. It’s described like this: “A purple jelly base with shimmering holo flakes.  Depending upon the light this polish looks purple, blurple and sometimes even blue.  This polish glows in sun and shade with a gorgeous scattered holo effect.  This polish dries to a high shine and is completely smooth without a top coat. Top with a good quality top coat for extra shine and protection.” – and I fully agree! It’s very beautiful and the scattered holo effect is similar to the effect in the scattered holos from Dance Legend WOW Prisms. You see it in 2 coats with a coat of Seche Vite, but if you apply thin coats you probably need 3 coats.
NB: Fortunately it did not stain my nails (I always wear a base coat), but it stained my stamping mat badly.
I think both are very beautiful - but I am partial to the last one.
What do you think?

In Europe you can buy them from Hypnotic Polish!

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

26 kommentarer:

  1. Really beautiful :)

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
  2. Same here! Like the first one a bit better :-)

    SvarSlet
  3. A Galaxy Far, Far Away is gorgeous and like a subdued version of DL Wow Prism.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is - clearly they use the same holo bits...

      Slet
  4. Both pretty - and I have one Llarowe, yeah, I gave up ;) and it stained my nails even with a base coat...

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so sorry to hear that - I never experienced staining with any of my really many CbL's - which one is it?

      Slet
  5. Both of them look very elegant!

    SvarSlet
  6. Gorgeous polishes! :)

    SvarSlet
  7. I also like the purple one the best, but I actually didn't buy any of them. :)

    SvarSlet
  8. They both are pretty awesome! <3

    SvarSlet
  9. I like both of them, but my favourite is A Galaxy Far, Far Away :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. wow, both of them are awesome

    SvarSlet
  11. A Galaxy Far, Far Away is stunning! It's like a party in a bottle!

    SvarSlet
  12. I just bought AGFFA, but I have to say that perhaps the July's POTM is more like *me*... *_* Now I'm kinda regretting it >_< well, I will see it when it will arrive here :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, I am sure you will love AGFFA, but do hope you get the July one also one day!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...