Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 24. august 2016

G.N.O.M.E Box June 2016 swatches


Today I have the 3 polishes from the purple themed G.N.O.M.E Box June 2016: Rica Gnomes Makes Me Happy, Stardust Beauty I Love My Gnomies and the guest Blue-eyed Girl Lacquer Gnomebody But You.
G.N.O.M.E stands by the way for Glitter Nerds Of Magical Existence.

Enough talk, let’s meet the polishes – all shown in 2 coats + a coat of Seche Vite.

Rica Gnomes Makes Me Happy
Rica Gnomes Makes Me Happy is described as a sangria purple crelly filled with gold flakes, and gold shimmer.

Stardust Beauty I Love My Gnomies
Stardust Beauty I Love My Gnomies is described as a purple holo with silver, purple, and black holo micro glitter.

Blue-eyed Girl Lacquer Gnomebody But You
Blue-eyed Girl Lacquer Gnomebody But You is described as a red-leaning purple packed with copper shimmer, and pink to purple to blue to gold UCC flakies.

So, what do you think of these three purple polishes..?
I think the last one is my favorite!

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

18 kommentarer:

  1. I like Rica shade ...its so gorgeous.

    SvarSlet
  2. I have never heard about the GNOME box before :D
    I like the Stardust Beauty the best, it's beautiful :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is beautiful - and pretty unique too!

      Slet
  3. They are all pretty, the holo is the prettiest IMO:)

    SvarSlet
  4. All of them are beautiful, Rica Gnomes Makes Me Happy is my favourite!

    SvarSlet
  5. I like that there is variety of shades and effects. Very nice box.

    SvarSlet
  6. My choice today would be Stardust Beauty I Love My Gnomies, beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...