Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 17. august 2016

Frenzy Polish I see You and Tre Of Voices swatches


Today I have two Color4nails store exclusive polishes – with the names they have I assume they are inspired by the movie Avatar, that I love so much!

Both are shown in two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.

Frenzy Polish I See You is described as: a dark green crelly with a hint of holo and green, aqua, lime, gold and blue glitters and flakes, and green to gold iridescent glitter – I love this shade of green!! In retrospect I should have used one more coat for these photos – but in person it was opaque… 

Tree of Voices
Frenzy Polish Tree Of Voices is described as: A dark purple crelly packed with green, purple, white, and pink glitter and flakes, lime/gold and purple/blue iridescent glitter.
What's your favorite?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

14 kommentarer:

  1. Both of them are gorgeous but my favorite one is the dark green!

    SvarSlet
  2. Esse tom de verde sim, eu acho muito bonito e uso.

    Bjim...
    blog Usei Hoje
    Instagram | Twitter | Fan Page

    SvarSlet
  3. The green is my pick, it looks very good and unique; the second one is OK too.

    SvarSlet
  4. My camera does the same thing: Makes it look at the polish doesn't quite cover, even though it does!
    I like the purple the best :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes - and enlarging our nails like we do in blog posts doesn't help either LOL

      Slet
  5. Oh I love them both, they're truly gorgeous!<3

    SvarSlet
  6. Tree of Voices is my choice, beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...