Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 5. august 2016

Depend Lemonade Festival swatches


Friday morning and still summer, well you guessed it: Another pastel yellow ;)


Depend Lemonade Festival is a beautiful pale pastel yellow, cold-toned like I prefer them. It was somewhat sheer in the first coat and a bit runny, but 2-3 coats are enough. I did apply an extra for these photos and a coat of Seche Vite.
I hate small bottles like this – my hand pose looks terrible :D
Do you like this light pastel yellow?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

20 kommentarer:

  1. Smuk sart gul :-)
    Og flot som den dækker og har glans.
    God weekend :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Det er den - men glansen skyldes nu min Seche Vite ;)
      Tak i lige måde!

      Slet
  2. Lovely yellow! :)

    SvarSlet
  3. A pastel yellow right up your alley, Love it as well!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, just like I love them (except the number of coats ;)

      Slet
  4. I like the look of it. But four coats is a lot, I think :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Me too, but for normal nails 2-3 coats are enough!

      Slet
  5. Your hand pose is just fine. The polish is gorgeous.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot - just feels so small :D
      I'm glad you like it!

      Slet
  6. Really lovely, I like when yellow nail polishes are very pastel and very light yellow :-) :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...