Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 12. august 2016

Picture Polish Bonbon swatches


Picture Polish Bonbon is one of the Standard Shades released in 2015. It’s a beautiful bright medium blue creme polish. It is fairly opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.


I really liked wearing it as the base for some stamping!

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

14 kommentarer:

  1. It's a gorgeous blue, but a color I wouldn't want to spend much money on. I normally prefer to buy cremes in common colors from the mainstream brands.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I see what you mean, but I got this with a 50% discount.
      AND normally this type of shade stains my nails when I buy it from a lower priced brand, but this one didn't so it's a win-win for me!

      Slet
  2. That's a nice shade of blue, and I agree with Nailtastic ^^ :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, but I love that I found a non-staining polish in this shade :D

      Slet
  3. A gorgeous shade of blue! Never disappoint...Perfect for anytime! :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. I'd wear it as a base for stamping too, I'd also try it as a stamping polish. It is a beautiful shade of blue.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Maybe I should try stamping with it, but I tend always to grab my stamping polishes...

      Slet
  5. Very cheerful and yes, it is surely a beautiful base for some nice stamping :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is a great base for nail art for sure!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...