Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 9. august 2016

F.U.N Lacquer Positive Vibes swatches


F.U.N Lacquer Positive Vibes is from the Summer 2016 collection. It’s a dark green holo with shimmer/flakies in pink, lime and a purple or blue. It is fairly opaque in one coat, but you see it in two with a coat of Seche Vite.
What do you think of this green?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

20 kommentarer:

  1. Haha, I don't know where the name comes from as it's a dark polish, but it's beautiful nevertheless :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - for me a positive vibe also can be a dark color ;)

      Slet
  2. Such a wonderful shade :-) That holo <3 wow

    SvarSlet
  3. That is an unusual colour for a summer collection. I like the sparkles in it a lot :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Gostei dele sim, inclusive do nome.

    Bjim...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  5. Wanna know what I think? I think you know what I think.
    I LOVE IT!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha, yes asking you that question is silly - I do know the answer :D

      Slet
  6. Well well well...That's out of world! Love it! <3

    SvarSlet
  7. oh, my type of shade for sure

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...