Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 8. august 2016

My stamping journey - part 30


In this part you will meet Take 118, 119 and 120 - please tell me what you think :)

take 118
Take 118: The base is Lacquester One Coat Wonder White stamped with Hit The Bottle A Bolt From The Blue, plate Messy Mansion Tristaenia Summer, stamper MoYou London XL Marshmallow Sticky.
Note to myself: I’m a sucker for blue/white, so I like this combo a lot and the beautiful almost native patterns!

Take 119
Take 119: The base is Lacquester Is That Lipstick On Your Collar? stamped with Hit The Bottle Snowed In, plate Curali 002, stamper MoYou London XL Marshmallow Sticky.
Note to myself: My first try with my new Curali plates – they are super nice to use!

Take 120:
Take 120: The base is Emily de Molly Revival stamped with Messy Mansion Sterling, plate Curali 012, stamper MoYou London XL Marshmallow Sticky.
My favorites are the first and the last - what do you think?

See more stamping manis - just click on the "stamping nail art and gear" link below ;)

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

22 kommentarer:

  1. Oh, my! Really pretty designs <3

    SvarSlet
  2. Svar
    1. I'm so pleased to hear it, thanks a lot!

      Slet
  3. Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm happy to hear it!

      Slet
  4. Eu gosto muito de unhas carimbadas.

    Bjim...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  5. In loooove with the blue stamping on the white, stunning!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That's such a winning combo I think - thanks a lot Miriam!

      Slet
  6. My fav is the first one: blue and white

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I also love that combo!

      Slet
  7. My favourite is the last one, it's super beautiful! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy you like it - thanks a lot!

      Slet
  8. All three are pretty, but summery take 118 is a winner in my book.

    SvarSlet
  9. What a pretty manis! 118 and 119 are my favourite! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - I'm happy to hear it!

      Slet
  10. Alright...I'm stuck. I just *can't* pick a favorite! I like them all! However, if a gun were to my head, or worse, someone was about to destroy all of my polishes (LOL) - I would go with the last one. But only if...

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That is sweet music to my ears (and I'm not going to do the worst thinkable thing :D - thank you so much!

      Slet
  11. My favourite here is Take 120, I like the pattern very much :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...