Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 25. august 2016

My stamping journey - part 35


In this part you will meet take 133, 134 and 135...

Take 133
Take 133: The base is Starrily Bikinis In Belize stamped with Esmaltes da Kelly Dixie, plate Fab Ur Nails FUN20, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.

Take 134
Take 134: The base is Black Dahlia Lacquer Blue Ginger stamped with Ya Quin An Gold, plate Fab Ur Nails FUN20, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.
Aren't those little cats just too cute - they so remind me of my mischievous foster kittens :D

Take 135
Take 135: The base is Chanel Sorbet Orange – OrangeSorbet stamped with Hit The Bottle The Yolk is on You, plate Delaney Fruits 001, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.
What do you think - do you like any of them..?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

14 kommentarer:

  1. 134 and 135 are my favourite! <3

    SvarSlet
  2. The second one has a great match of colours and the last one looks delicious :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm happy you like those two, they also are my favorites - thank you so much!

      Slet
  3. The last one is my favourite, what a great mani! :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Ooooh, the little kitties! :)

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
  5. That last mani is so cheerful that I have to mane it my favourite of this lot. It made me smile.

    SvarSlet
  6. If I were to pick one, it would be the oranges - so fun and vivid. The kitties are adorable too. Would I be correct in saying that the Fab Ur Nails Jumbo stamper is a favorite for you? It looks like you two are good friends. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I also love that one - and the kitties of course :D
      Yes, if I were a child I would bring my Fab Ur Nails stampers to bed with me - or at least have them stand on the night table :D

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...