Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 22. august 2016

Picture Polish Alice and Orchid swatches


Of the new Picture Polish polishes I today I have Alice and Orchid for you, see Meow and Remember HERE...

Alice:
Picture Polish Alice is one of the brand new 2016 Collaboration Shades. It is a gorgeous bright blue scattered holo, and the blue is an exact match to Alice’s dress in the original drawings of her in Alice in Wonderland. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.

Orchid:
Picture Polish Orchid is one of the brand new 2016 Collaboration Shades. It is a Vibrant and beautiful orchid kind of purple scattered holo. You see it in two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I really love both of them - but maybe Alice a little bit more...
What do you think?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

20 kommentarer:

  1. I like booth of the colours but I'm not that convinced about the finish.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's smooth and pleasant - I love the holo effect in PP's scattered holo polishes!

      Slet
  2. How pretty they both are. :)

    SvarSlet
  3. I'm with Emma on this one, I really like the colors, but I'm not really feeling that prismatic micro glitter.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well, it's NOT glitter, it's a smooth scattered holo finish - I think a lot of people make that mistake...

      Slet
  4. I like the orchid a little bit more than the blue :D

    SvarSlet
  5. i like both,prehaps alic Little more,but the finish is not my pick.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like the colors - but I love holos, so I love them LOL

      Slet
  6. Great colours. I love those glass flecks.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are - but it's scattered holo - admittedly they look like flecks, but they aren't ;)

      Slet
  7. Great colors so bright :-))) gorgeous

    SvarSlet
  8. I love both of them! Very very pretty! <3

    SvarSlet
  9. Definitely both of them, they are adorable, so beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...