Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 23. august 2016

Born Pretty Store plate L002-011 from Nurbesten.de review


Today I have a 10 piece set of plates that Nur Besten (worldwide FREE shipping) kindly sent me for review.
It's the 10stk/setBORN PRETTY 12*6cm Rechteck Schablonen Stamping Platte L002-L011 - but the plates also are sold individually...


The plates come with a blue protective foil that needs to be removed before use, and each plate comes with a protective cardboard sleeve.
In this case the sleeves are from Harunouta - the Japanese store front for Born Pretty store, just like Nur Besten is their German store front...

Let's have a closer look at each plate, click on them to enlarge them...
 I created this fun mani with the L004 plate:
The base is Picture Polish Bright White stamped with Hit The Bottle Black As Night, plate Born Pretty Store L004, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.

I love the water marble and geometric patterns on plate L - and created this mani with it:
The base is Different Dimension P Sherman 42 Wallaby Way Sidney stamped with El Corazon stm-52 Egyptian Scarabaeus, plate Born Pretty Store L005, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.


OHHHH - I love plate L007, it's probably my favorite of them all..
I created this mani with it:
The base is Picture Polish Electric Blue stamped with Ya Qin An Gold, plate Born Pretty Store L007, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.

I also love the possibilities in plate L008, it's so beautiful...
I created this mani with it:
The base is Frenzy Polish Effie stamped with Ya Qin An Silver, plate Born Pretty Store L008, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper + UberChic XL clear stamper.

I love these plaid an fabric patterns and created the below mani using plate L010
The base is Frenzy Polish Underneath The Purple Sky stamped with Dance Legend 11 Pink stamping polish, plate Born Pretty Store L010, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper + UberChic XL clear stamper.
OBS: I have been using my squishy stamper so long, so I forgot the rolling movement for the clear jelly stamper on my index - and I broke he pattern, it's entirely my fault and has nothing to do with the plate...

I love these plates and am happy to have them in my stash!
Would you consider this collection - or some of the plates from it?

Facts and conclusion:
The plates are 6 x 12 cm with a white plastic blacking. They come with a blue protective film and a sleeve for safe storing.
The size of the patterns vary from tiny patterns +/- 1 x 1 cm, but most of the plates are full pattern plates, I so love that as it gives you so many patterns and ways of using them.
The etching is perfect with a great depth - also for the beginner.
The pattern motifs are very varied, and I love them all, I'm probably not going to use the plate with the letters, as I do not know what they mean hahaha

So as you can tell, I'm super happy with the 10stk/setBORN PRETTY 12*6cm Rechteck Schablonen Stamping Platte L002-L011 set - it's on sale right now, a great bargain, if you ask me...
But it's also possible to buy the plates individually, just search for the number you want...

Thank you Nur Besten (worldwide FREE shipping) for sending these for an unbiased review.
Use my code GERL10 to get a 10% discount!

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

10 kommentarer:

  1. Oh, I love that black and white mani.

    SvarSlet
  2. The plaid one plate and this butterfly one are my favourites :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased to hear it - thanks a lot :)

      Slet
  3. Great review!
    I have that plate with water marbles motifs and they fit my nails just perfectly :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much :)
      Yes, it really is a great plate!!

      Slet
  4. I love that blue gold and blue pink manis! Few plates are super beautiful! Lovely review! <3

    SvarSlet
  5. I just got this stamping plates collection and I like them very much,today I used L-005 :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...