Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 21. august 2016

The Holo Hookup July 2016 Box


Today I have Cupcake Polish Queen Anthias, Glisten & Glow Great Barrier Reef Plate Corals, Different Dimension P Sherman 42 Wallaby Way Sidney and the guest Emily de Molly Warm Seas Rising – all from the Great Barrier Reef inspired 2016 July box.

All are shown in two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.

Cupcake Polish Queen Anthias
Cupcake Polish Queen Anthias is a blue-toned medium purple holo with pink shimmer.

Glisten & Glow Great Barrier Reef Plate Corals:
Glisten & Glow Great Barrier Reef Plate Corals is a burnt orange holo with gold shimmer.

Different Dimension P Sherman 42 Wallaby Way Sidney:
Different Dimension P Sherman 42 Wallaby Way Sidney is a sapphire blue holo with gold holo micro glitters. I love it!

Emily de Molly Warm Seas Rising
Emily de Molly Warm Seas Rising is a teal leaning green holo with shifting multichrome flakies. The flakies aren’t dominant (also does not look black on my photos), and in the sun you only see the stunning holo. I absolutely adore it!
What do you think of these?
My clear favorites are the two last ones, I love them to bits!

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

14 kommentarer:

  1. It's hard to pick a favourite, they're all beautiful. I think I'll go with the purple and the blue though :)

    SvarSlet
  2. They're all gorgeous! I can't even pick a favorite, they all look amazing. :-)

    SvarSlet
  3. They all look really great!

    SvarSlet
  4. That lovely first one is my pick of them!

    SvarSlet
  5. Great set. Not too flashy, but all four polishes are gorgeous and wearable.

    SvarSlet
  6. Oh they all are pretty shades! Amazing! <3

    SvarSlet
  7. All of them look great, but my favourite is Different Dimension P Sherman 42 Wallaby Way Sidney :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...