Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 26. august 2016

Picture Polish Bright White swatches


Picture Polish Bright White is one of the Standard Shades released in 2009. It is a pure, clean and bright white, cold-toned and just like I love a white. For normal nails 2 coats are enough, but my old and very ridged nails needed an extra. I added a coat of Seche Vite for these swatches.
A nice white in a lovely cool shade..

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

22 kommentarer:

  1. I think it's fairly easy to find good black polishes, but I still haven't found a great white. I'd like a one-coater, but I don't think I have one that looks good in less than three coats.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You should try Lacquester One Voat Wonder in White - it really IS a one coater...

      Slet
  2. I'm also always curious to try new white polishes. It's so cool to have a nice white base for some nail art :)

    SvarSlet
  3. I've heard lots of nice things about this white and will concider buying it the next time I need a white creme.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You also could try the Lacquester One Voat Wonder in White - it's fabulous!

      Slet
  4. It looks nice, I love white nails!

    SvarSlet
  5. I like White nails,but i nerver pant my nails With it..

    SvarSlet
  6. I always have problems with whites... Still haven't found my perfect match. :)

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
  7. Good white is a must have in every collection :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...