Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 27. august 2016

Chanel Koala 113 swatches


Chanel Koala 113 was released somewhere between 2002 and 2008, but I don’t know when, do you? It’s a dark red with a brown hue. It’s a creme/crelly, 2 coats are however enough for normal use, but for these photos I added an extra.
What do you think of this dark, brown leaning red..?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

16 kommentarer:

  1. That's a real stunner! :-D The colour is lovely and looks beautiful on you! Unfortunately I can't help regarding the year of release / collection - still looking for it as well ;-)

    SvarSlet
  2. That has to be the epitome of fall elegance. I'm going to have to get a shade like that for myself for the coming autumn :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...