Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 15. august 2016

My stamping journey - part 32


It's Monday - and that means a new part of My stamping journey, this time I'm showing Take 124, 125 and 126...



Take 124:
The base is Bow Polish Motivation (magnetic) stamped with Born Pretty Store Gold, plate Delaney Plumes 002, stamper MoYou London XL Marshmallow Sticky.

Take 125
The base is Moyra Limoncello 622 stamped with Moyra Baby Pink SP19 and the pastel blue is Colour Alike B. a Blue Sky, plate Moyra 27 Dreamology, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.

Take 126:
The base is Chanel Mythique 512 stamped with Ya Quin An Gold, plate Moyra 27 Dreamology, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.
I love both the Delaney Plumes 002 and the Moyra Dreamology plate (especially love the bird pattern on the mast mani) - and my favorites are the first and the laste of these three, what do you think?.

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

14 kommentarer:

  1. Wow - I love the first one! :)

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
  2. I think just like you, the first and last one. I love dreamcatchers and the last one is so classy!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, they are so gorgeous - thank you so much!

      Slet
  3. Those delicate patterns over purple are stunning.

    SvarSlet
  4. I think I prefer the middle one. The pink stamping over the yellow looks super pretty :)

    SvarSlet
  5. My favourite is Take 124, I love the combination of colours and also the pattern that is gorgeous! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it is an amazing plate - thank you so much!

      Slet
  6. You have made no mistake in all the manis above! The colors and patterns...are just perfect! <3

    SvarSlet
  7. All fantastic!! And, that gold stamping polish does magic over the dark gem tones in the first & last - wow!!! Beautiful Maria!!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...