Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 4. august 2016

My stamping journey - part 29


Today I have Take 115, 116 and 117 in my stamping journey to show you!

Take 115:
Take 115: The base is Lacquester Sleeping Beau-T stamped with Moyra 05 Blue stamping polish, plate Delaney Floral A003, stamper MoYou London XL Marshmallow Sticky.

Take 116:
Take 116: The base is Cirque Oasis stamped with Hit The Bottle The Yolk is on You, plate Delaney Plumes A001, stamper MoYou London XL Marshmallow Sticky.

Take 117
Take 117: The base is Cirque Besos stamped with Jolifin Snow White, plate Moyra 24 Primavera, stamper MoYou London XL Marshmallow Sticky.
What do you think of these..?
I think I prefer the first and the last.

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

22 kommentarer:

  1. Take 115 - gorgeous! I also like the last one a lot. The second one is OK too.

    SvarSlet
  2. Love them all! :)

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
  3. I'm also a fan of the first one, the colours match perfectly :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you think so - thanks a lot!

      Slet
  4. I would gladly wear them all! :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm glad you like it!

      Slet
  6. Wow, love the first two manicures a lot!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm really happy to hear it, thanks a lot!

      Slet
  7. Those blue roses are just adorable.

    SvarSlet
  8. The first one, no doubt about it :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm happy to hear it!

      Slet
  9. I like all of them, but I like Take 115 and Take 117 a bit more... Well, Take 115 has a beautiful combination of colours and a beautiful pattern, but Take 117 has a really nice final eye-catching effect :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I feel the same way - thank you so much :)

      Slet
  10. 116 is the most favourite of mine among all! <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, I'm happy to hear that, thanks a lot :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...