Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 7. august 2016

F.U.N Lacquer Wearing Heels With Cocktails swatches


F.U.N Lacquer Wearing Heels With Cocktails is from the Summer 2016 collection. It’s a pink-purple holo with shimmer/micro flakies in violet and purple. You see it in two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like this polish?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

14 kommentarer:

  1. I really really like it :) And I'm thinking about getting it in the summer sale from Hypnotic Polish... But I'm kind of in a no-buy, so... :P

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, I feel sorry for you - but I have heard that no-buys can be broken :D

      Slet
  2. Not exactly my kind, but it has its charm :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Unusually muted shade, but very feminine and pretty.

    SvarSlet
  4. I haven't been bitten by the Fun-bug yet :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Me neither, not really, just a little hahaha

      Slet
  5. interesting shade, really not typical

    SvarSlet
  6. Like the rustic look of a shade! <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is actually, didn't think of it before...

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...