Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 29. august 2016

My stamping journey - part 36


In this part of My stamping journey you will meet Take 137, 138 and 139...

Take 137
Take 137: The base is Colors by Llarowe Cocktail Party stamped with Bundle Monster Bam! White, plate Cici & Sisi Geometry 04 (acrylic plate), stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.
Note to myself: Not entirely happy…

Take 138
Take 138: The base is Picture Polish Meow stamped with Messy Mansion Sterling, plate Ejiubas EJB 01, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.

Take 139
Take 139: The base is Colors by Llarowe Bikinis & Flip Flops stamped with Messy Mansion Soft Gold, plate Pueen Secret Garden 01, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.
My favorite is the last, take 139 - but I also was pretty happy about 138.
What do you think..?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

16 kommentarer:

  1. The second and the third. Lovely colour combos!

    SvarSlet
  2. I think I like the third one most. It's a lovely gold stamping polish :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Knife on the throat, that also would be my pick of the two last ones LOL - thanks a lot!

      Slet
  3. Wow...All of them are so beautiful! Like them all! <3

    SvarSlet
  4. I really love them all!! The polish colors are beautiful too. Well done you!! :)

    SvarSlet
  5. The final mani is soo pretty...

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I also like that one - thanks a lot Vedrana!

      Slet
  6. I like all of them, my favourite is Take 138, I love the combination of colours :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...