Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 19. august 2016

Picture Polish Sorbet swatches


It's Friday morning and still summer, so I still have some pastel yellows to show you, today it's Picture Polish Sorbet!


Picture Polish Sorbet is one of the Standard Shades and was released in 2015. It is a beautiful pastel yellow creme with a lovely formula. It is surprisingly opaque in the first coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
I have seen many swatches of this with a slight green hue – the reason why I didn’t buy it. In the bottle is does have that hue, but dry on the nails it’s a perfect pastel yellow! 

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

14 kommentarer:

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...