Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 28. august 2016

Ms. Sparkle Black Rainbow swatches


Ms. Sparkle Black Rainbow is from the Single Ladies collection. It’s a jet black holo that is strong in the sun and slightly visible in indoor light settings – and it’s black, not dark grey as many “black” holos are… The formula is super nice, the dry time is quick, and it was fairly opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
You can get it from Ms. Sparkle in Holland, she has worldwide shipping!
Do you like this black holo - I thinks it's very nice...

Thank you so much Simone/Ms. Sparkle for sending me this black holo to review.

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

18 kommentarer:

  1. That looks just perfect for a night sky mani :)

    SvarSlet
  2. It looks like a good black holo! :-)

    SvarSlet
  3. It;s very very pretty, these little stars, you know ;)

    SvarSlet
  4. I love love love it. Black polish with holo perfect for galaxy manis :D

    SvarSlet
  5. Another new polish brand? Beautiful shade

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Actually I have shown this brand on previous occasions ;)

      Slet
  6. It has something magnetic that attracts me, I love it! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...