Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 29. august 2016

Il Etait un Vernis Captain Blue Sky and Peace, Love and Chill swatches


Today I have two gorgeous polishes from the Il Etait Un Vernis Welcome To Paradise collection.

First Captain Blue Sky
Il Etait Un Vernis Captain Blue Sky is a gorgeous sapphire blue scattered holo, fairly opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.


Il Etait Un Vernis Peace, Love and Chill is a truly wonderful green, close to sea green, I love it. It’s a scattered holo and fairly opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
For me it's impossible to choose, I love both so much!
What do you think?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

26 kommentarer:

  1. Both are super pretty summer colors. :)

    SvarSlet
  2. I like them both but I like the green a little bit more :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I also think so, but the blue swept my feet away once it was on my nails!

      Slet
  3. Awwww....I love both of them! So Gorgeous! <3

    SvarSlet
  4. Wow, they are both so beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. ahh i like the green more but both are Beautiful!=)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are indeed - but the green is so special...

      Slet
  6. They both look good but a bit of a preference for that lovely green

    SvarSlet
  7. I can't even hope to keep up with all the indie brands, though these two are very beautiful. They speak to the Pisces fish in me. :)

    SvarSlet
  8. Gorgeous summer shades!

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
  9. Captain Blue Skye is definitly my favorite of these two! Love it :)

    SvarSlet
  10. Both of them are gorgeous - I can't decide which one I like more ;-)

    SvarSlet
  11. They look so good together.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes a combined mani with these two is great!

      Slet
  12. These two are both colours and shades that I love, but my favourite here is First Captain Blue Sky :-)

    SvarSlet
  13. I'm so glad I don't have to pick a favorite as I own both of these. They both are happy summer colors with my favorite kind of holo :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - so am I, I love them even more than I thought I would!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...