Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 23. marts 2014

Chanel Rouge Noir 18 - first released in 1994 and was part of the Vamp Triology collection

Chanel Rouge Noir 18 – was first released in 94 and it became part of the Vamp Trilogy: Rouge Noir 18, Rouge Argent/Metallic Vamp and Rouge Tres Noir/Very Vamp.
Rouge Noir 18 is a permanent shade in Europe and Vamp 18 is a permanent shade in USA – both are beloved classics.
Read my post on the story behind the 5 x 18, the old, the new, comparisons and much more - click HERE - where you also can see the two old versions of Rouge Noir 18!!
Rouge Noire is a dark, vampy blackened oxblood red.
The formula is so easy to work with, the dry time is good and the finish is amazing.
This is 2 coats without a top coat.
Do you like this type of blackened reds...?
Read the 20 year old story behind Rouge Noir right HERE.

18 kommentarer:

  1. I love blackened colors like this, it is gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I didn't at first, but they are my favorites, especially the purple and reds LOL

      Slet
  2. Wow, that's an old polish! It's really shiny!! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. This particular bottle is a newer, but the old Chanel polishes maybe even 30+ are just as shiny, I'm so impressed by Chanel, but I guess you already knew that LOL

      Slet
  3. This kind of shade is just a perfect classic :)

    SvarSlet
  4. This color is to die for! I love vampy polishes.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So do I - and it is, fortunately it's in their standard collection :)

      Slet
  5. I am in love-hate relationship with these colours because it so often happens that they are too brown for my liking, but I still buy them on the off chance that they may turn out to be that perfect blackened red.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree - I definitely prefer the red-toned, and this one is, at least in my book LOL!

      Slet
  6. Ow wow it looks amazing. As I saw the year I could'nt help counting how young I was then ... 22. Gosh back then I neven knew a single thing about nailpolish.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. A lot happens in 20 years - I was 40, and didn't use nail polish either - or rarely LOL

      Slet
  7. Svar
    1. Yes, and I'm keeping it, so get you own hahahaha

      Slet
  8. Perfect shade! :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...