Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 4. marts 2014

Catrice Another Pink Panther Creme Fresh collection 2014 swatches

Over the next 4 days I will show you swatches of 4 of the 5 polishes in Catrice Créme Fresh collection.
Catrice Another Pink Panther – is from the Crème Fresh collection (February & March): C02 make Fast at Tiffany’sC03 Evergreen 60s, C04 Another Pink Panther, C05 Light Your Fire – and the one I do not have: C01 The Peach Boys. The collection is inspired by the 60’s – and it brings me straight back to the age around 13 in the 60’s :)
Another Pink Panther is a light pink, reminding me of fine silk or satin, very delicate and girly in a way makes me feel OK wearing it even at my advanced age – a huge, but pleasant surprise!
This is 2 easy coats without a top coat.
The brush strokes are not really noticeable in person, this is a very large close up :)
Sighhhhh - I love it - do you like it...?

28 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. Yes, I love how cute and yet kind of grown up this is LOL

      Slet
  2. Ouch, frosty pale pink, not my cup of tea. Reminds me of the most popular lipstick shade among Serbian folk "singers" in the eighties and the nineties.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, those lipsticks were absolutely terrible - but at one point also so sexy and new in fashion :D

      Slet
  3. I like the colour, but I'm pretty sure I would try to make it matte! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I didn't even think of that - but I think you might be right :)

      Slet
  4. Svar
    1. Yes, I love the way it kind of glows :)

      Slet
  5. This is really pretty! I love the subtle shimmer to it!

    SvarSlet
  6. I must admit that it's VERY pretty!! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, coming from my non-pastel-loving friend, that is a huge compliment :)

      Slet
  7. Another great shade but prefer the newest you showed.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Normally I am not a huge pink fan, but this one stole my heart, but then again, so did the mint ;)

      Slet
  8. Cannot go wrong with Pink...!!!

    SvarSlet
  9. you know i'm not that into pinks, but love your french manicure with this baby :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased to hear that Zana, thanks a lot :)

      Slet
  10. I'm not a huge fan of pink but i like this one :)

    SvarSlet
  11. I agree, I think it's OK to wear that in every kind of ages :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much *Ky* I'm happy to hear that!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...