Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 11. marts 2014

Random Barielle swatches: Slate of Affairs, Berry Blue and Grape Escape

Today I have 3 random Barielle polish swatches for you...
Barielle Slate of Affairs is a very unique polish. It's a slate grey-blue-teal sort of smokey color - and it glows from within because of the sapphire blue shimmer...

Barielle Berry Blue is a very dark navy blue cream, squishy as a jelly - and very classic. This is two coats, no top coat.

Barielle Grape Escape is a beautiful medium purple - 2 super easy coats (one rich was in fact enough) without a top coat...

Do you like them - and which one is your favorite?

29 kommentarer:

  1. Slate of Affairs is so beautiful!

    SvarSlet
  2. They are all very nice colors. I like Barielle as a brand and I do think that it is a bit forgotten among us bloggers sometimes.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think you are right about that, these are my only 3 Barielles, but they were lovely to work with!

      Slet
  3. Wow, I am in love with the Slate of Affairs polish, the shimmer of it is stunning!

    SvarSlet
  4. <My fav? The denim blue with gorgeous shimmer one! A must-have :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, I thought that might be your favorite :)

      Slet
  5. My favourite is the first one! :)

    SvarSlet
  6. sold, i'm taking them all :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. OK, can I at least please keep the purple one. please... ;)

      Slet
  7. I guess that you already know that I like all three of them, and my favourite is Slate of Affairs, incredibly beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL it's not a total surprise ;)
      And Slate of Affairs is really unique!

      Slet
  8. These are all beautiful, but Slate of Affairs stole my heart.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, mine too - even if it's not really my color!

      Slet
  9. oh! I like that dark blue shade! very cool =)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, those blackened colors are favorites of mine too!

      Slet
  10. `Whoa, that first one is amazing! I love it!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So do I - even if it's dusty - weird HUH

      Slet
  11. Barielle Slate of Affairs is very pretty.

    SvarSlet
  12. I like them all but I have to say slate of affairs is my favourite. I got a gift set of barielle at Christmas and was really pleased with it. I'll have to keep an eye out at tk maxx for it X :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is such an unique polish - and yes, it seems like a good place to find them :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...