Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 1. marts 2014

Dior Tuxedo swatches - Collaboration Saturday

On this Collaboration Saturday together with my friend Elena from PicturedTinsel I am today showing:
Dior Tuxedo 908 – is from the fall 2011.
It’s a gorgeous dark blue with a beautiful shimmer. You easily can get away with one rich coat, but this is 2 coats without a top coat.
What do you think?
I wonder Elena what has for us today, maybe another Dior..?

24 kommentarer:

  1. Eventhough I bought it accidentally - it's really beautiful and I don't regret my 'mistake' at all.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. Extremely stunning blacken blue. I love everything about this polish.

    SvarSlet
  3. What a lovely midnight colour! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is - and to me a true midnight color!

      Slet
  4. Beautiful statement color!

    My nail polish blog nails-and-more.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet
  5. What a rich, luxuriant colour!

    SvarSlet
  6. That is a stunning dark blue ~ beautiful

    SvarSlet
  7. Wow, that is a mighty night blue :)

    SvarSlet
  8. Svar
    1. It is so gorgeous, that you have to, right :)

      Slet
  9. I love midnight blue - it's my fave color. It's hard to find a polish that gets that dark blue right without going black. I may need this...

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, that balance is so fine - and like you, I find it was very successful in Tuxedo :)

      Slet
  10. just gorgeous *.*
    maybe you don't like it so much ;) but i'll be happy to give it a warm home :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. OK, I have two, I can send one to you, no problem, I just need your address :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...