Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 24. marts 2014

Chanel Vamp 18 - 180.116 the current of the shimmer versions - swatches and comparisons

Chanel Vamp 18 – is only sold in USA where it is part of the standard colors and has been since 2003, this is the current of the 2 shimmer versions.
Vamp has been sold in 3 versions, and this is the one available today with the number 180.116 on the box, and it is “Made in France”.
There were however also a version “Made in the USA” with the number 780.010 on the box, and it slightly different – see comparisons below, and see a full swatch post HERE.
Read the entire story behind the 5 x 18 in THIS POST.
Vamp 18 with the number 180.116 on the box is a gorgeous wine red with a brown hue and a beautiful shimmer.
This is 2 easy coats, no top coat, and the dry time is quick!
- and as promised a comparison of the 2 versions of Vamp 18 with shimmer...
What do you think of this current version of Vamp 18?
The 20 year old story behind these polishes, you find HERE!

14 kommentarer:

  1. I like 780.010 best, because it seems less brown and more clear :)

    SvarSlet
  2. I like this version a lot. The shimmer is beautiful.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So do I, but if I had to choose it would be the older - but I like this is more opaque :)

      Slet
  3. I prefer the 780 version :)
    But this is beautiful too ^^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, and when it comes down to it - they both are gorgeous!

      Slet
  4. my vote goes to 180 version... both they both look great :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. OK, that's fortunate since that's the available version (in US only though) :)

      Slet
  5. The 780 just "shades" it for me

    SvarSlet
  6. No lo conocia, ninguna de las dos versiones.
    Con el número 18 en chanel solo conozco Rouge Noir.
    Muacks

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Vamp has never been sold here in Europe, so only have Rouge Noir :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...