Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 10. marts 2014

The Never Ending Haul Story - part 14

As you might have feared the story continues - here you have 2 pre-owned and the brand new Ruge Rubis, that I bought end October/start Nov. last year.
I have shown swatches of Steel and Strong...

And below you find more pre-owned Chanel polishes...
- among them are so many beauties...

I bought more of this pretty holo micro glitter top coat, that I use so much - and I like having extra's as presents...
This fine lady traveled incognito - but some of you might know her real name, it begins with J, and she is pre-owned and slightly used ;)

Will The Never Ending Haul Story continue? Will Maria buy more polish?? Does she ever get enough???
Are you confused - you won't be after the next episode, if there is going to be one....;)
- but you probably guessed the answer already ;)

22 kommentarer:

  1. OMG 357 <3 <3 <3 <3 waaaaaaaaaaaaant <3 <3 <3
    Happy evening my dear :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is a gorgeous polish, and I hope you find it at a fairly humane price :)

      Slet
  2. I would almost say.. whaaaaat that's all!??... but then, it still is a lot. :D
    So a treasure as made it into your collection, good job!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is quite a lot LOL - and yes, I bought it in the start of November :)

      Slet
  3. Nuit de Russie, Incognito and Black Satin! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Good choise, but I think I will keep them for now :D

      Slet
  4. Denne kommentar er fjernet af forfatteren.

    SvarSlet
  5. So much gorgeousness. Lovely additions.

    SvarSlet
  6. strong, diabolic, nuit de russie, and jade... want them :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You have excellent taste, but if you come and visit me I will lock them away hahahaha

      Slet
  7. Uuuh, I like the look of Strong!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So do I, and I seem to recall you also like the swatches :)

      Slet
  8. Is that Jade? I am so in love with number 357! And you are making me willing to own NOrthen Star toppers too much LoL

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed it IS Jade, I bought it around November 1st!!
      I think you should get a Northern Star - you will love it!

      Slet
  9. Amazing haul! ^_^

    SvarSlet
  10. uha strong og cobra bliver jeg nød til at se nærmere på ved næste besøg :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Det er du da vist - jeg glæder mig til at se dig :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...