Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 29. marts 2014

Dior Rouge Massai - Masai Red swatches - Collaboration Saturday

My friend Elena from PicturedTinsel and I have new swatches prepared for you, it's time for Collaboration Saturday!
I am showing:
Dior Rouge Massai - Masai Red (have also seen bottles where it is Massai Red) - is a gorgeous dark blood red shade, and it belongs to the permanent range.
It is fairly opaque in 1 coat, but here you see 2 coats without a top coat.
Do you like this dark red..?
I have the feeling Elena is showing something similar, let's go and have a look...!

30 kommentarer:

  1. I've already seen this varnish somewhere ;o). It's a real gorgous crimson.

    Kind regards
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. That is the kind of red I love! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I love most reds, so this is no exception :)

      Slet
  3. I love the red :-) Meget smuk, denne rødfarve går aldrig af mode og gør enhver kvinde ekstra smuk :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Det har du helt ret i - røde negle vil altid være feminine og smukke!

      Slet
  4. Now that's what I call a red! Like it

    SvarSlet
  5. What a perfect shade of red. I love it.

    SvarSlet
  6. wow! i don't usually love reds, but this one is amazing!

    SvarSlet
  7. This is what I call a gorgeous red! :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. Yes!! I love this shade of red!

    SvarSlet
  9. LOVE it and looks great on you :)

    SvarSlet
  10. Beautiful color!

    SvarSlet
  11. Svar
    1. That sounds like a good way to describe it :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...