Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 9. marts 2014

Chanel Rose Insolent 489 Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss collection fall 2010 swatches

Chanel Rose Insolent 489 is from the Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss coll. fall 2010: Rose Insolent 489, RoseConfidentiel 491 and Rouge Fatal 487.
Rose Insolent is a pretty pink cream. It is fairly opaque in one coat, but this is two coats without a top coat.
Do you like Rose Insolent?

28 kommentarer:

  1. although absolutely girly i like it, can't help myself :D

    SvarSlet
  2. i love this one, so gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  3. I like it! To me its a can't-go-wrong type of colour & works for any occasion.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think you are right about that - alltho some might find it a bit bold...

      Slet
  4. That's a perfect spring polish if you ask me! :)

    SvarSlet
  5. What a gorgeous spring colour. Reminds me a bit to Dior Lucky :o)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is - Lucky must be very beautiful too then :)

      Slet
  6. So beautiful and vibrant! I'm loving colours like these right now :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, they climb higher and higher om my list too :)

      Slet
  7. It looks very good on you!

    SvarSlet
  8. OOhh I remember this nail polish, it's so amazing!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, and perfect for the time of year ahead of us!

      Slet
  9. I wouldn't wear that super hot pink but I love it!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I feel the same about certain colors - I love them on others, but not on me.
      Fortunately I love wearing this one :)

      Slet
  10. Such a beautiful bright pink!

    SvarSlet
  11. A sucker for pink ~ in love with it

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, so I have noticed - I am a sucker for purple :)
      Glad you like it John!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...