Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 31. marts 2014

Chanel Riva Cote d’Azur collection fall 2010 swatches

Chanel Riva – was the only polish in the Cote d’Azur coll. fall 2010.
Riva is a sheer dusty pastel blue with a light hint of grey and gorgeous blue shimmer. It takes 3 generous coats for full opacity as on these swatches. I did not use a top coat. I am thinking that this probably also would be very pretty with white underwear.
Do you like Riva?
This was the last of the Chanel polishes released in 2010 - so I have now shown all the 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 Chanel polishes + many older ones - totally 132 so far.
See my collection HERE - where you find links to each of the so far swatched Chanel polishes...
You also find a link to a quick photo overview in my Chanel Nail Polish folder on Pinterest.

32 kommentarer:

  1. What a gorgeous shade of blue! :)

    SvarSlet
  2. It is delightfully pretty. Like clear skies.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, that's a very, very good way of describing it!

      Slet
  3. Such a pretty light blue pastel! :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. amazing color! sadly here it costs a lot much more than a regular chanel nail polish..

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm amazed if it's still sold in the stores - I would love to buy some??
      Or maybe you mean on Ebay and such - because yes, that's the case if you want this one - or pretty much any other sold out Chanel...

      Slet
  5. My kind of polish. That's a breathtaking blue! So delicate and look at that pretty shimmer!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is - it has that airy delicate feeling - and the shimmer completes it so well!

      Slet
  6. I love love love this nail polish sOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!
    So happy that I have it <3
    xoxo
    Happy Monday :********

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I understand why, it really is very unique!

      Slet
  7. Pretty baby blue :-) Meget mild, diskret og smuk farve ;-)

    SvarSlet
  8. Oh, yes, I like this one! :-) Looks perfect! :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. That is a lovely shade of blue

    SvarSlet
  10. This is such a lovely and delicate shade of blue! It's really stunning. :)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
  11. This is a gorgeous shade! Wow I still can't believe your collection! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL that collection is totally out of hand LOL

      Slet
  12. wow, that is a stunning color!

    SvarSlet
  13. For me it looks like a lovely spring-y shade :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it's absolutely perfect for spring!

      Slet
  14. gorgeous shade... if only could be mine ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I was so thrilled to find it - and at a reasonable price too!!

      Slet
  15. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh that is heaven's colour *-*

    SvarSlet
  16. you are so lucly to have it, it's gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I most certainly am - I feel very grateful :)

      Slet
  17. Very beautiful pastel blue with amazing shimmer!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it is such a delicate and pretty blue!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...