Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 8. marts 2014

Dior Waterlily, Garden Party collection swatches - Collaboration Satruday

On this Collaboration Saturday together with my friend Elena from PicturedTinsel I am today showing:
Dior Waterlily 504 – is from the Garden Party coll. 2012: Waterlily 504 and Forget-Me-Not 694.
Waterlily is a beautiful jade green with a subtle shimmer.
But it is scented, and I find it slightly nauseating – especially compared with Forget-Me-Not.
The formula is not quite as perfect as I normally find Dior to be, it is a bit on the thick side, but after a few drops of thinner, it was a little better.
This is two coats without a top coat – and yes I swatched it before, but my nails are longer now, I’m better at applying polish and the previous photos were taken with my old camera.
Do you like Waterlily?
I wonder what Elena has for us today, maybe also something that could grow in a pond ;)

24 kommentarer:

  1. I own this shade! It was my first high end polish, and my verrrrry first blog post. Even though I agree with your review on this shade, it still has a very special place in my heart. Your pictures capture the shimmer in Waterlily perfectly & your swatches are flawless (as per usual) :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That is so fun - it was my very first high end too!!
      And because of that it took a while before I tried another Dior :)
      Thank you so much Karen :)

      Slet
  2. I love this one and it's fragrance. It's very practical if you have dogs. If they are 'naughty', you just sniff on your nails ;DDD.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I almost prefer a dog fart ;)
      Also it looks a bit weird if you go around in public sniffing your nails ;)

      Slet
  3. Such a gorgeous green :)

    SvarSlet
  4. I am not really sure what to think of this one. I like the colour (amazingly), but perhaps it's a bit too dusty for me? I don't know, but I do know that I like it on you! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it is a little dusty, and that is a light turn off for me too, but I'm glad you like it on me :)

      Slet
  5. It is such a gentle and pretty shade and the shimmer is quite lovely. It is good you managed to make formula more workable.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So am I, when I first bought 2 years ago, I was convinced I was the problem LOL - might still be, but the drops helped :)

      Slet
  6. i was just going to say that this looks familiar... i'm glad you re-swatched it :D
    looks great, glad to hear that the thinner helped with formula :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, do you really remember....
      I'm glad I did so too!

      Slet
  7. i simply adore waterlilly. i was so happy when i finally managed to get it a couple of months ago!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is a pretty polish for sure, and I'm so glad you found it!

      Slet
  8. Un verde primaveral precioso. Me encanta

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so glad you like this spring green :)

      Slet
  9. The shimmer is wow... too bad they've added scent!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I agree, I never understood scented polishes...

      Slet
  10. It looks so pretty with this delicate shimmer! ;)

    SvarSlet
  11. So beautiful! I just love polishes with shimmers like this!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I too have a weakness for that kin of shimmer LOL

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...