Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 21. marts 2014

OPI Honk if You Love OPI - Touring America collection fall 2011 - swatches

OPI Honk if You Love OPI, a gorgeous blackened eggplant purple, my kind of purple!
It's from the fall 2011 collection called Touring America...
I don't know why I haven't gotten around to getting it sooner, but the Swedish blogger Helena at Lacky Corner gave me the final push right HERE and she previously showed it HERE and HERE, So Helena I really blame you ;)
This is 2 coats, no top coat - enough talk - enjoy!!
I certainly am willing to honk at this one - how about you...?

22 kommentarer:

  1. It's really gorgeous, but it's now about 2 years, I almost stopped buying OPI.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is - but in my book old polishes are as lovable as new ones :)

      Slet
  2. I'm happy to take the blame :) I still honk everytime I see this.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Pheww, I'm happy to hear that LOL - so will I for sure!

      Slet
  3. This is so my kind of purple too! ^_^

    SvarSlet
  4. Such a vampy and dramatic color, wow...honk, honk :))
    Have an awesome weekend!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. YAY - another honk LOL
      I wish you a lovely weekend too :)

      Slet
  5. It can be my favorite purple too :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It has enough love to share with us all LOL

      Slet
  6. Great color! I was actually thinking of buying it but then I remembered I have a similar OPI We'll always have Paris, not sure if they are dupes, but they are quite close :)
    I like this color on your nails!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is - but based on swatches I have seen I think We'll Always have Paris is lighter and more berry colored...
      Thanks a lot Mari!

      Slet
  7. I own some touring america lacquers but I don't have this.
    This is one of those kind of shades which are always perfect for a lady nails ^^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It might look good on ladies LOL - and I like it on me too :D

      Slet
  8. I'm willing to honk too! This is gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  9. i'm honking, i'm honking, can you hear me <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hmmmm *listening* OH yes, now I hear you :D

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...