Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 2. marts 2014

Chanel Rose Exuberant 519 - Rouge Allure Velvet collection fall 2011 swatches

Chanel Exubérant 519 – is from the Rouge Allure Velvet coll. fall 2011: Rose Exuberant 519, Rose Cache 521, Velvet Matte TopCoat, and Pirate 08 was repromoted.
Rose Exubérant is a cold toned fuchsia pink cream polish, and you can get away with one rich coat. This is however 2 coats without a top coat.
Do you like Rose Exubérant..?

23 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous pink! makes me want to punch this cold weather right in the face!!! Where i live, we just had another snow storm! I'm craving brights like this!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, I am so sorry you had another snow storm :(
      But you are right, this is a great color to fight off winter :)

      Slet
  2. i'm not a fan of pink polishes, but this one is really amazing!

    SvarSlet
  3. Svar
    1. I have a weakness for the fuchsia toned pinks too :)

      Slet
  4. I like this colour for autumn! It brightens up in a grey period of time :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That is so true, it's perfect for that!

      Slet
  5. That's a real gorgeous pink.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  6. Wow Maria! It looks absolute fab on you.

    SvarSlet
  7. What a gorgeous colour ~ would love to try this

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed it is - and you are in luck, it's still available :)

      Slet
  8. Such a beautiful spring colour :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I get happy just by looking at it!

      Slet
  9. Wow! This hot colour is gorgeous :)

    SvarSlet
  10. I can see you painting flowers over this color. Such a great color for spring!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed it is - very perfect for the season ahead :)

      Slet
  11. cyclamen *.*
    love the color, but on my skin this wouldn't look so pretty :(

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. YYAY, so I can keep this one too - I'm so happy about that LOL

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...