Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 6. marts 2014

Catrice Make Fast at Tiffany's Creme Fresh collection 2014 swatches

Catrice Make Fast At Tiffany’s – is from the Crème Fresh collection (February & March): C02 make Fast at Tiffany’s, C03 Evergreen 60s, C04Another Pink Panther, C05 Light Your Fire – and the one I do not have: C01 The Peach Boys. The collection is inspired by the 60’s – and it brings me straight back to the age around 13 :)
Make Fast at Tifany’s (of course a play of words: Breakfast at Tiffany’s) is a pale, pastel yellow, and it makes me think of my first ever Lacoste polo, that my father gave after a business trip he had been on – I adored it, and I think I must have been close to 13-14…
This is 2 easy coats without a top coat.
I love this pale yellow - do you...?

22 kommentarer:

  1. Oh, you're a yellow too, today. However my yellow and your yellow, it seems they are like good girl - bad girl. I'm the bad girl of course ;DDD

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. We even start to think alike - but not quite, I prefer mine to yours - so I AM a good girl ;)

      Slet
  2. Usually I hate yellow on my nails (they are stained enough as they are) but actually I own this polish, too. And I like it! The shimmer is a little too pearly for me but I can simply add a different top coat :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I love all pastel yellows, so I'm glad you like this one too!

      Slet
  3. I think even I had a Lacoste polo shirt in this colour. It is a nice shade, quite soothing. Oh, and I have only now noticed the name of the polish you didn't get. I'd buy it only for the name. I love Beach Boys.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, that's so cool to hear :)
      Yes, it is indeed quite soothing - and LOL, I should have gotten that one too, kind of regret it now LOL

      Slet
  4. For me this is to pale, but maybe in combination with a darker polish I would like it more! The green one from Catrice is my favorite!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I have a soft spot for those pale pastel yellows - but I painted nail art in black on it, so I hope you like that :)

      Slet
  5. Beautiful color! Love pastels:)

    SvarSlet
  6. definitely need this baby, looks awesome <3
    but i promised myself that there's no shopping for me :(

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You definitively do - and just one little polish ;)

      Slet
  7. It's spring very soon and you're already ready for pastel yellows again. Winter hasn't changed you one bit, haha! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. NOPE - I'm like a bear coming out of hibernation - looking for lovely pastel yellows to pursuit :D

      Slet
  8. OK, I'm not that cozy, with this shimmer pastel yellow over my nails but, over yours, works perfectly :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - I like it a lot (in case you ever doubted I have a weak spot for pastel yellow ;)

      Slet
  9. I DO like this pale, pale yellow :-) but I would make it matte :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. YES, yes - a pastel yellow that Tanja likes :)

      Slet
  10. This shade is really pretty :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is - I love pastel yellows like this!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...