Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 30. marts 2014

Chanel Magnolia Rose 453 fall 2007 swatches

Chanel Magnolia Rose 453 – is a fall LE from 2007: Lily Beige 451, Magnolia Rose 453, Tulipe Noire 457 and Lotus Rouge 455, the latter was not an LE and is still available.
Magnolia Rose is a pale white-toned pink polish with a pretty, but fairly subtle shimmer. This is 3 coats without a top coat, but on normal nails (not heavily ridged like mine) 2 coats is enough.
Do you like Magnolia Rose?

17 kommentarer:

  1. It feels as if quite a big part of Chanels collections are nudes. Have you got an idea of how big a percentage it is? I mean, is it like half, or something? :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I wouldn't call a pale pink a nude, could you define what colors you call nudes, do you include pinks, corals, others...?

      Slet
  2. It looks very nice on you.

    SvarSlet
  3. It's a lovely shade of pink for sure :)

    SvarSlet
  4. I like the colour and I like the shimmer, everything looks so elegant :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased to hear it, and I agree :)

      Slet
  5. The color is so soft and pretty :D

    SvarSlet
  6. I like the colour and the name :)

    SvarSlet
  7. lovely color, that shimmer makes it even prettier :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, shimmer is a great feature in most polishes ;)

      Slet
  8. That reminds me cotton candy :) ...with shimmer XD
    So cute :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...